I had intended to get started on the suspension but when I dropped the driver side trailing arm down I realized I had missed a whole bunch of small spots due to the brush being so large.
I got a much smaller model painting brush and went over each arm again, pushing the paint into those welded areas that a had missed as well as the smaller areas.
Since this all has to cure again, there won’t be much in the way of getting actual work done.
I also decided to pull out everything I need for the driver side work.
I haven’t decided which spring plate bushings I’ll use. The rubber or the urethane.
However, with that said, the aren’t quite the same size, as the urethane seems just a tad too large.
The urethane just takes up too much space.
And I went through my sourcing notes and they appear to the be correct ones, or at least the SKU is labeled correctly.
I still need to figure out how to fully dissemble a CV Joint to clean it prior to grease packing. These seem tight, but I don’t know if that is what they are like new without grease or not. They may be assembled incorrectly. Not sure.