So I can’t say my first 2 paint passes came out very well on the fan shroud.
Hell. A couple of other pieces either.
I ran out of the first can of the satin black so I went to one of the new cans I bought the other day and it was with this can that I think the nozzle has either changed, or has an inner clog and has a different enough atomization pattern then the prior cans.
This came out almost like a bit of a texture, which is awful.
Now I suppose I did not shake it up enough but I sure thought I did.
So I’ve sanded up some areas a bit and I’ll try the other can I purchased hoping it comes out smoother.
I need a good solid 2nd coat on this.
I do need to run and get more clear coat. Several tins came out great and the clear coat on 2 of them makes them almost look like they would have when they were installed at the factory.