So I acetone washed up more of the tins that I had previous sanded.
I washed a few others again and then also did the acetone final wash down and all were left in the sun to evaporate.
The 2 intake manifolds I bought were scrubbed up and I tried to get them as clean as possible internally by both brush and steel wool.
I continued working on the one tin I pulled from my backup pile that didn’t need any new welding.
I used up all of my high heat primer so I’ll need to get more for the remaining pieces.
Once they had sufficiently had time to dry I went ahead and sprayed the first coat of the aluminum color on the mainfiolds.
While you can see the repaired welds since I didn’t grind them down, they do look pretty decent. They’ll get another coat of paint and then 1 or 2 layers of clear coat.