My order of used FI parts from Bugcity.com arrived today.
The throttle body with TPS of unknown status is generally clean, and then plastic on the TPS is perfect, so I can use the cover portion to replace the damaged one I removed from Murbella.
I know have 2 backup throttle bodies and linkages and a potential 3rd functional TPS.
I also received the fully tested TPS, and the cold start valve gasket.
I decided to pull out the old plenum I picked up a few years back as I could not recall the state it was in.
It is actually pretty complete with only a missing TPS.
So I’m slowly building up my backup parts.
This had an oil gasket on it too so I’ll use that to make the new one.