Well, it looks like the last real work I did on my new engine was October 19, 2019 before it got too cold to work in the garage.
I’ve decided to attempt to get the EMPI 34 EPC dual single barrel carbs working again. There’s no reason why these should not work properly with this setup as originally intended.
So I’ve decided to fully tear them down, clean them up again, and start the whole process over again.
I really want to get this engine fully running and dialed-in and then installed in Żuczek to clean up the space in the garage so I can have a better staging area for Murbella’s engine when it gets dropped.
I never properly cleared out the fuel in these from their last trial runs so I think it is best that I go this route of disassembly, float check, and overall clean out of any old gasoline, varnish, or debris.