So I I cleaned up the bearings and reset them from the AH case to the AS41 case and then transferred the assembled crank and the cam.
I regressed some things, got the timing marks aligned between the cam and crank, and after a shitload of fiddling finally got the 3 bearings on the crank to lock into their dowel pins in the saddle.
The 6 rubber seals went on the case bolts, a cam plug has been installed in the 3/4 case half, and then I got the distributor installed and set Top Dead Center for piston 1.
I wanted to let the repairs on the 1/2 case half cure overnight. I’ll see what they are like tomorrow and determine if I need to let them cure longer of if I can seal the case. I’m kind of hoping I can so I can be back to where I was 11 days ago.