AH Engine – Starting the internal case mods

I started on some of the internal case mods I had mentioned a while back.

I got a bit done before my Dremel started giving me problems.

I was able to get one of the John Maher Racing mods done which consists of removing some material and relief work to “improve internal pressure equalization between front and rear halves of case” above the camshaft.

This is kind of what did my Dremel in and I need to figure out how to fix it.

The mod is done, though I’d like to clean up the work a bit.

I started the other part of it, along the top of the case but I think I would really need a machine shop to do it clean and correct. I can remove the material but it will be messy.

Facebook Comments

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.