So I’ve spent a lot of hours working on my future higher performance daily driver engine. This of course is all still fantasy until there’s a car ready enough to contain it. And that’s many thousands of dollars and many hundreds of hours in the future.
But… we all need plans and goals, no?
And of course, everything is subject to change on whatever whim I have or whatever
- AS41 Case (Stroker Clearanced/Full-Flowed)
- 94mm Bore (40 x 35.5) Cylinder Heads (Dual Springs)
- 94mm B Pistons and Cylinders
- 76mm Counter-Weighted 4140 Forged Crankshaft
- 5.5″ I-Beam Connecting Rods, WV Journals
- Crankshaft: TBD
- Chromoly Forged Lightweight Flywheel
- 1.1:1 Rocker Arms
- Distributor: TBD
- Electric Fuel Pump
- Thin Sump
- Vintage Speed 43mm Header Merged Comp 740 Exhaust
- Weber Dual 44mm IDF Carbs