Some OPP Progress

I managed to make some progress in the garage today.

I tackled those 1303 struts. I got the springs off. None of it too difficult.

Front brakes all separated well and I’ve salvaged the backing plates to see if anyone wants them.

Of course, I turned my focus back to the 1302 struts and didn’t make much progress.

I still can’t separate the struts and spindles. I’ve thrown it out to the SBO group again hoping someone may have a suggestion that is doable with what I have available to me.

Facebook Comments

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.